Payment for professional services is due at the time dental treatment is provided. Every effort will be made to provide a treatment plan which fits your timetable and budget, and gives your child the best possible care. We accept cash and most major credit cards along with HSA & FSA cards.
Dental Savings Plan
Sahouria Pediatric Dentistry is excited to announce our Dental Savings Plan. Our Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide greater access to exceptional dental care at an affordable price for patients without dental insurance.
Please call or text us for our every six month rate (707.586.6600). Prices are based on the age of your child(ren).
- 1 dental cleaning, exam & fluoride treatment
- 2-4 Bitewing x-rays
- 2 PA x-rays
- 5% off dental restorative treatment, limited exams, panoramic x-rays or any services provided outside of the regular cleaning appointment during the six month period
(Fees will be collected up front at each six month check up)
- Cannot be combined with any other dental plan and /or insurance, coupons, specials, or other cash discounts
- Cannot be used for services treating injuries covered under workers compensation or medical insurance.
- Plan does not apply to specialist referrals, hospital, or any other office.
- Not applicable towards the purchase of in-office products or towards no-show fees.
- In conjunction with care credit, the member 5% discount is unavailable.
- Payment is due when services are rendered otherwise discount is void.
- The dental savings plan does not meet the minimal credible coverage requirements of a qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act.
- This is not dental insurance. This is a dental discount plan which offers savings to patients who wish to join it and who do not have dental insurance.
- 6 month individual fee is due in full at each dental cleaning appointment.
- Plan rates may be reviewed and adjusted on an annual basis.
- No refunds, non transferable.
- It is the sole responsibility of the patient to maximize benefits within the 6 month plan period. Patient is not entitled to a refund if benefits are not used within the 6 months.
- If recommended treatment needs are not completed within the 6 month plan period, discounted rates do not apply.
- Upon expiration of your 6 month plan, SPD will renew your child(ren) plan at the next check up.
Dental insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. Dental insurance is not meant to cover all fees. It is meant to be an aid to your investment in your child’s dental healthcare. Most plans cover about 40-50% of average fees and may not necessarily cover the ideal treatment costs of your child’s needs. Some plans pay more and some less. Unfortunately not all recommended procedures are covered by insurances even if they are necessary for your child. We are committed to providing and recommending the best treatment for your child so please ask us about options to treatment choices that may not be covered by your insurance plan.
Our office is happy to file your insurance as a courtesy to you. We will make every effort to assure you receive maximum benefits. We accept any PPO insurance as these plans allow you to pick your own provider. HMO insurances assign a provider to you based on your plan.
Usual, Customary, or Reasonable Fees (UCR) is a term used by insurance carriers which is an amount the insurance company chooses to pay for each procedure. It is not based on the average charge of practicing specialists in the area. It is merely an allowable amount they will reimburse.
Please do not hesitate to ask about our financial policy. We want you to be comfortable in dealing with these matters. If you have any questions regarding your insurance, we ask that you contact your company regarding specifics and details of your plan. We look forward to welcoming your family to our Rohnert Park, CA office.